Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 523-5007
Direct: (919) 228-6095
Fax: (919) 595-9141
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- I believe that every successful transaction begins with a personal relationship based on a clear understanding of what my clients want and need in a home. I listen, and do my best to understand what my clients envision for their home, then work with them to find options that reach their goals. All of my clients can be assured that I am their strongest advocate and a comprehensive resource who will always look out for their best interests. I will remain a continuing resource in whatever way I am able, long after the sale is complete.
- One of the most enjoyable things about my job is helping clients new to the area to become acquainted with the resources and activities they can look forward to after their new home is found. As a resident of the Triangle area of over 23 years and having experienced various seasons of life here, I have seen the area from a variety of perspectives - as a newly married relocated professional, a stay-at-home Mom, a working parent and, now, a close-to-empty nester. My husband and I love to explore local places, hike, travel, and generally lead an active lifestyle. As a result, I am a great resource for a variety of information needs from parks to schools to commuting details. I'm delighted when I get to play tour guide for adventurous clients!
- Prior to moving to NC, I spent the majority of my life in the Washington, DC area. My husband and I spent a couple of years in the Hudson Valley in NY before moving to Cary in 1994. I also spent a few years in South Florida while in college (Go Canes!). I'm always amazed at the number of people I run into here that share some part of my residential experience!
- Having studied Business and Marketing in college, I spent a number of years in Marketing and Client Relationship Management in VA, NY and NC; during which time I also sold Real Estate in Northern Virginia alongside my Mom who was a veteran in the business and a great role model and partner. Our intention was to open a family firm, but an illness unfortunately prevented that goal from coming to fruition. As a young single person, I chose the travel-oriented Marketing path full time, returning to Real Estate in NC when my children were older. I am currently a Broker Associate in the Lochmere office in Cary. I love the family spirit we have here and I and enjoy working with the best group of colleagues in the Triangle!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Board of Directors - Amazing Grace Adoptions & Orphan Care
- Board of Directors - Performing Arts Booster Club, Cary High School
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 1600
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 3302
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 1279
Cary, NC 27519
Sq Ft: 1908
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 1960