Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Direct: (919) 896-1180
Fax: (919) 595-0560
Chapel Hill Sales Office
1520 E. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919) 942-4822
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Tom Enter a Testimonial
- As a Certified Relocation Specialist, Tom understand the importance of green home building concepts to his clients. "Having acquired a technical degree in Architectural Design and Building Construction in recent years, I understand and applaud the extensive growth in the green home market". Green building products and systems are now attainable, they perform well, and are very affordable. Clients rely on Tom to help home buyers locate and purchase efficient and environmentally friendly homes that will stand the test of time. The benefits of energy efficient homes provide future cost savings, and promote a cleaner, healthier environment for us all. Let me help you go green!
- Tom worked for Contractors as a sub- contractor involved in drywall, painting, carpentry, and plumbing in residential and commercial markets. Tom is a valuable asset to clients who list their homes, and to know how best to apply their budget, making sure the house presents well to potential buyers. Clients on the buyer side can count on Tom to navigate the multitude of homes offered in the area to find that perfect home for any home buyer.
- Before entering the field of real estate,Tom has years of experience in landscape design ,sales, and installation. Having an eye for details, Tom will make sure that all relevant information is brought to the forefront, insuring that the client is making an informed decision, whether buying or selling a home.
- As a "Halfback" originally from Birmingham, MI., Tom enjoyed a successful career as a sales engineer in the automotive industry for over 15 years in the mid-west. Tom moved his family to the East Coast of South Florida where he worked for a commercial real estate firm in 2007. Tom knows and appreciates the growth of the Triangle area for business relocation and educational opportunities. The Raleigh/Durham area offers an exciting culture of music, the arts, and fantastic locally grown and produced foods featured in our area restaurants.
- I enjoy golf, cycling, hiking, hunting, fishing, local food and music, and look forward to showing you my favorite courses, routes, trails, and music venues.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduate of the Fonville Morisey School of Real Estate Licensing
- Graduate of the Fonville Morisey Sales Assoctiate Training Course
- Technical Degree in Architectural Design/Building Construction 2010 Indian River State College
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration 2010 Indian River State College
Post License Courses:
- "Out of Towners" class Relocation Certified Specialist
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities
- Contracts and Closings
- Selected Topics
Board of Realtors:
- Orange Chatham Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2900
Durham, NC 27712
Sq Ft: 2083
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 0
Durham, NC 27707
Sq Ft: 1373
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 875