Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 985-6555
Direct: (919) 874-7495
Fax: (919) 595-7227
Midtown Sales Office
6010 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Tom Enter a Testimonial
- Tom loves calling North Carolina home and wants to help others feel the same way. With first-hand knowledge of local neighborhoods and a commitment to providing the highest level of service, Tom is ready to help you achieve your real estate goals!
- Born in upstate New York, Tom moved to Raleigh with his family when he was nine years old. He graduated from W. G. Enloe Magnet High School and studied at ECU’s School of Music, The Boston Conservatory and The Juilliard School.
- Prior to joining the real estate profession, Tom served as organist and Director of Music at Saint Raphael the Archangel and Sacred Heart Cathedral – two of Raleigh’s largest Catholic churches. He was honored to have served both parish families for a combined total of 16 years.
- As a classically trained pianist and organist, Tom has appeared in recital and concert throughout the US and Italy and has won numerous competitions, including the prestigious Young Keyboard Artists’ International Piano Competition and The North Carolina Symphony Young Artist Auditions. He is also an awardee of the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts. From 2008-2012, Tom lived in Manhattan and built a thriving business as a vocal coach/accompanist while appearing as organist at St. John’s in the Village, Director of Music at The Fourth Universalist Society on Central Park West and Organist/Director of Music at St. Catherine of Siena on E 68th Street.
- Together with Jane Jordan, formed the Jordan-McGinnis team in 2015.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- GRI Designation 2016 Graduate REALTOR® Institute Chairman's Club/Gold Team
- ABR Designation 2014 Accredited Buyer`s Representative
- SLS Designation 2014 Strategic Listing Specialist
- AHWD Certification 2014 At Home With Diversity
- Team Spirit Award - Falls Office 2013 Executive`s Club 2013
Post License Courses:
- The Out of Towners 2012 A Business for Life 2012
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities 2012 (30 hrs) Contracts and Closings 2014 (30 hrs) Special Topics 2014 (30 hrs)
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Raleigh, NC 27617
Sq Ft: 1609
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1907
Raleigh, NC 27606
Sq Ft: 2200
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 2802
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1652