Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 593-5190
Direct: (919) 869-1120
Fax: (919) 595-4012
Chapel Hill Sales Office
1520 E. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919) 942-4822
Vivian (Viki) Pace-Smith
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Vivian (Viki) Enter a Testimonial
- I`m a Tarheel, born and bred, who loves to share my knowledge of this "southern part of heaven". However my penchant for travel and learning about other cultures, allows me to greatly enjoy world-wide clients as well as clients already living in the Triangle.
- After earning a degree from UNC-Chapel Hill in psychology, I worked in the media/advertising industry (Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City `81-`91). This experience honed my negotiation and organizational skills. I developed the ability to be comfortable in high-stress situations.
- Raising a family in Chapel Hill has kept me involved in a wide variety of community activities throughout the Triangle. My daughters were involved in soccer, dance, art and rope-skipping. Those connections are still a part of my life as I strive to remain a community life-force. Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity keeps me grounded and provides perspective.
- My passion for "hearth and home", and my desire for others to enjoy home-ownership, make real estate a natural career for me. I understand all the details of selecting a home and moving a family, because I`ve done it many times. As your realtor, I see my role as being so much more than someone who simply finds you a house; I want to find you a home.
- Working as a realtor is particularly fulfilling in my home state. After living in Atlanta, Los Angeles, and France, I can clearly see everything North Carolina has to offer--especially the Triangle!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Top 2% of Triangle Real Estate Agents for 2016.
- 2010 Selling AGENT of the YEAR/Chapel Hill Fonville Morisey Office and 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 TEAM of the YEAR/Pace-Smith & Doan
- Graduate REALTOR`S Institute, Acredited Buyer`s Representative, Relocation Certified Specialist
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer with awards including Master's Club, Executive Club, Founder`s Club and Gold Council Representative.
- Member of Luxury Portfolio International
Post License Courses:
- GRI 100, 200,300
- Brookfield Certified
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Greater Chapel Hill Association of REALTORS
- Member of Triangle Multiple List Services, Inc.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2045
Durham, NC 27707
Sq Ft: 2041
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 982
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 2302
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2215