Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 426-1234
Direct: (919) 229-2039
Fax: (919) 595-5861
Wake Forest Sales Office
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 229-2010
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Yvonne Enter a Testimonial
- Been with Fonville Morisey Realty since August 2007 at their Youngsville Office. In 2010 I became a member of the Fonville Morisey "Director's Club" which means I had over $1M in sales for the year.
- In the fall of 2005 I started working as a sales associate in New Home Subdivisions. I answered phones, took message and talked with buyers who were interested in the homes in the subdivision. I showed them homes that were available for them to see and provided them information about the subdivision. This work provided me my introduction to the real estate market.
- Total of over 26 years with the FAA in various locations throughout the US. Retired from the FAA, Flight Service Division in Raleigh, NC in the summer of 2005. At the FSS I was a Quality Assurance Specialist for the last 5 years. My job was to ensure that all personnel were doing their job according to standards and helping them accomplish their goals. Hired on with the FAA in 1978, as an Air Traffic Controller in Albuquerque, NM and from there went to Louisana, California, and back home to North Carolina in 1987.
- 2 1/2 years working for the FBI in their Identificaiton Division (fingerprint records) in Washington, DC. Typed reports for all law enforcement entities throughout the United States and ensured the records were correct.
- 3 years US Army, Trained as an Air Traffic Controller.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Have received my office "Team Spirit Award twice, 2008 and 2010. I also received the Youngsville Office "Selling Associate of the Year for 2010. I enjoy Real Estate and working with both buyers and sellers. Since January 2010, I have received my office "Manager's Award 5 times, Listings Sold Associate of the Month: twice, and Sales Associate of the Month: twice.
- Received numerous awards from the Granville County Girl Scouts for various volunteer positions including Leadership both as a Troop Leader and County Council Leader, Trainer/Instructor, Camporee Director, etc during my 12 years as a Girl Scout Volunteer.
- Received Outstanding Volunteer of the year from the North Carolina Youth Soccer Association in 2005.
- I became a Grandmother on July 28, 2011 to a beautiful baby girl.
Post License Courses:
- "Out-of-Towners" CE course 8/29/07
- 2007 & 2008 completed 90 hours of Broker's classes.
- Financing Dreams CE course in January 2008
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, REO's & Auction CE course, 6/11
Board of Realtors:
- Wake County Board of Realtors
- National Board of Realtors
- NC Board of Realtors
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Raleigh, NC 27617
Sq Ft: 1854
Clayton, NC 27527
Sq Ft: 2507
Stem, NC 27581
Sq Ft: 1568
Oxford, NC 27565
Sq Ft: 2499